We understand that caring for your pets can be costly. We also understand that it is important to know what to expect. If you have questions or concerns, please call us so we can help: 410-224-0121 x5.
- If your pet requires any hospitalization, diagnostics, or surgery, a treatment plan and estimate of costs will be presented to you.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- We require a deposit of the low end of your estimate, with the balance collected at the time of discharge. Estimates are updated based on the patient’s condition and the treatment plan. A team member will review any changes with you if necessary.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and personal checks.
- We participate with Care Credit to help provide financing options for services.
Pay your CareCredit bill from home with Pay My Provider, CareCredit’s virtual payment solution.
Please be sure to select the correct location when applying your payment.