Neurological Veterinary Surgeon in Annapolis
Please take a look at payment options and policies for our practice. Give us a call if you have any questions.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and personal checks.
- We participate with Care Credit to help provide financing options for services: carecredit.com.
- If your companion animal requires any hospitalization, diagnostics, or surgery, a treatment plan and estimate of costs will be presented to you.
- We do require a deposit with the balance being collected at the time of discharge.